Shipping with Nolechek’s Meats
Nolechek’s Meats has been shipping our award-winning ham, bacon, and sausage across the United States since the mid-90s! Yes, you read that right. Even before we developed our website, Nolechek’s would expertly ship out packages to customers all over the country. Our shipping manager, Marie, has 16 years of experience ensuring Nolechek’s packages arrive at your doorstep in the same condition it would if you purchased it in our retail store. So, if you’re not able to make the trip to our retail location, you can trust that our team will expertly package your order, guaranteeing that you can enjoy Wisconsin’s best handcrafted meats delivered to your home!
How does Nolechek’s guarantee your selection of award-winning ham, bacon, and sausage arrives safely and as fast as possible? Read on to learn for yourself and then visit www.nolechekmeats.com and place your order! Make sure to visit our helpful Shipping Information page that contains helpful FAQs and Holiday shipping details to make your ordering experience a breeze.
- After we receive your order, we print out a packing slip and pick all the product. Our shipping department then determines the size of the box based on your order size.
Your package will consist of four components:
- A corrugated cardboard box,
- The Styrofoam cooler,
- Gel ice packs,
- And of course, your selection of Wisconsin’s best handcrafted meats.
2. We then fill the Styrofoam cooler with your selection of product and ice packs. The number of ice packs used depends on the time of year and shipping destination. Nolechek’s chooses to use ice packs because they are reusable, durable, and safer to handle than dry ice.
3. After all of the product found on the packing slip and ice packs are snugly placed in the Styrofoam cooler, the lid is securely taped and the cooler is placed in the corrugated cardboard box, along with the packing slip
4. After the box is taped shut, we print the shipping label, and the package is set for pick-up and transit. When the shipping label is generated, you will receive tracking information via the email provided when you placed your order.
5. The shipping method is determined according to the zone we are shipping the package to, which is based on the number of days in-transit. Our packages are shipped using UPS, USPS, or FedEx and the carrier is selected at the time of shipment. You can rest assured packages are shipped to ensure product does not sit over the weekend, as food safety is of the utmost concern at Nolechek’s.
6. When your package arrives, you will receive an email notification. We recommend immediately unpacking your order and placing your selection in the freezer or refrigeration. Because you will receive tracking information, you’ll know the expected arrival date, so you can be on the lookout for your goodies!